With the changes to the company website, there is a slight change in your website link! If your customers do not use the revised link the purchase will not properly credit to you. From now, 8/9/18, until the end of September if an order doesn’t properly credit to you complete the process listed below to have it fixed.
NEW WEBSITE LINK:BatheLikeRoyals.com/store#_a_yourlinkhere
As you can see the new link now has the added word “store” after the backslash. This is very important to make sure orders are processed correctly. I apologize for the inconvenience this causes, but I am hoping it is greatly outweighed by all of the amazing new changes to the website.
Step To Get Credit For Missed Orders:
- Contact Your Customer Who Has Completed Their Purchase.
- Retrieve Their Order Number and Email Used During Checkout.
- Send an email to: email@example.com including their order number, email, your name, email linked to your affiliate account and when the order was placed.
- If all of the above information is not included in the email, the order cannot be credited to you.
- You have 1 week from the date of the customer order to send the email with the order information. After this time you can no longer request the credit for this order. Please understand this is to prevent fraudulent requests for credit. Thank you.